CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Every Thursday I am going to ask you to look at your own life and realize what you are truly thankful for...besides the fact the weekend is just around the corner.
  • I have a loving, supportive husband who does whatever he can for me. Today he took Li with him to go do laundry so I could have some much needed time to myself. Those two hours felt truly magical.
  • I got a phone call yesterday from the developmental pediatrician's office saying that Li's autism evaluation exam got moved up from August 3rd to next Tuesday, the 25th! This practically ensures that enrolling him for school -- in  fantastic school district -- shouldn't be much of an issue!
  • Last night Oklahoma got hit with some nasty storms with documented tornadoes in and around the Stillwater area; they were also coming right this way! My best friend in the whole world, an avid storm chaser, made sure that me and my family were safe by texting us what we should do and where we should go in case the storm s does gets tornadic. Even though I was worried, it was great knowing that I had someone there easing my fears.

0 comments:

Post a Comment