CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Groundhog Day, 2010

Did you ever see that Bill Murray smash hit Groundhog Day where he is having the same dreaded day over and over...and over...again? I am not sure if there are inconspicuous cameras all around me, but I am starting to feel like I am starring in a 2010 version of the same film. Let me admit that I started to look for cameras in random spots throughout the house because I swear I am living my own Groundhog Day. My 3.5 year old son Munch is not listening to a word I say. For a moment, I think I was shocked by this revelation but then it hit me: This is just a typical day in the O' House! I think I should be even more surprised if he were to listen to me for an entire day! Dare to dream?

0 comments:

Post a Comment